BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

more more and more..

Let me story-morie more bout ourselves.. We start with Tobie's first.. Umpp, for your information, he's the one that i trully wanna for..:) Not really handsome but kinda cute, chubby, egg-head.. He just kinda like my long-lost sibling.. Well, you see, this people always salah anggap us as brother and sister.. hehe.. Tobie apa gyk, aok aok jakk lha..:)) But there's something else i really like bout my dearest,, he's just really-really sot type of person.. Really-really damn easy to be with.. :) Even with my bestfriend, i still kekok-kekok to story my probs with them.. Where else, the thing that i didn't like bout him ez this very fucking jelousy type in his blood.. It just driving me crazy!!! I really cannot stand it!! HUH!! Pernah once, i almost committed suicide just because of him.. I really deseprate with that... i just hope that he will soon change or else gonna happen.. hmm.. but that just an old story and i didn't want to repeat it unless he start it once againlah.. And me, :) just a simple gerl.. you noe, N.E.R.D.Y.. hmm... I doesn't even like myself much... You see, im really not that attractive kind of gerl like others.. Sometimes or maybe always think that i wasn't the person who deserve to be with anyone else special.. I always think that i deserve to be alone.. But thnx to my bestest friends: VANN,EZNIEY,MASTEN,GILBERT,BELL,ENOL,ELIZA,HILDA,RACHEL,RAFSHADANI, etc,, who makes me realize that i wasn't alone..:) Love you guys!! Bubu penah kata: "Taylor nang kiut-miut dear.. but i like who u are ryte now.. chubby,understanding.. i surely want you to be who u are.. instant i love the way you are.." Thnx yah bubu!! i really motivated by that..:) But chubby, still will be the anti-word of mine.. hihiih.. My family wasn't really big.. 3siblings include me, my mom and my dad.. But soon, i gonna have a really super-dupper big fam!! Yalha kan, plus fam Tobie gyk... huhuuhu!! Thats all i guess for now.. I'll continue this essay next tyme..:)

0 comments: