BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

my journey on 14/2/10

yesterday was the most epening day eva... well, my mother had allowed me n my sistaa to clebrate cny with some op our "friends".. on 12.43min, my bubu arrived to fetch me n my sista with his new car.. in his car, there's his bro n couzzy, at the back seat... n me, sittin next to him laaa... then, we all went to fetch my sister bf, at lutong.. apter fetching him, we then have to go to parkson to 'park' my sista n bf there... WHY??? bcoz they wnt to lha!!! XD apter that,, me,bubu, his bro n couzzy, cntinue our journey to bakam to 'ngabang' to cina house... wahahaa!!! we all got lost manyy times, eventhoughh we got a family (bubu's fren frm skool) as pnunjukk arah..:) but still very hapening woo... we had this car party where everyone sing so so so soooooooooo loud in the car.. XD

Apter finish ngabang, we then went back to bubu's house to fetch my sista n bubu's bro n couzzy, dcided to just went back home.. thenn we went to tanjong lobang to jalan2 a bit, to clebrate valentine.. 30mins later, we went back home..

0 comments: